A small kitchen, typically with a sink, a refrigerator, and a small range or cooktop.
From the french word cuisine (kitchen) + -ette (diminutive suffix).
- The apartment had a small kitchenette, but it was enough for my needs.
- She loved her little kitchenette. It had everything she needed to cook a simple meal.
- The hotel room had a kitchenette which included a small refrigerator, a microwave and a coffee maker.
- The studio apartment came with a kitchenette, but no oven.
- The kitchenette was just big enough for a small table and two chairs.