- A small cat, especially a young one.
- A small amount of money that is collected from a group of people in order to be used for a specific purpose, such as gambling or making a donation.
The word kitty is likely a diminutive form of the word "kitten" which is a young cat. the word has been in use since the 19th century. .
- She adopted a kitty from the animal shelter.
- The kitty was so cute and playful.
- We collected a kitty for the office party.
- The kitty at the poker game was getting quite large.
- She put a dollar in the kitty for the charity.
Some random words: parenthetical, intramuscular, cavern