A small, oval-shaped fruit with a brown, hairy skin and bright green flesh inside. It has small, black seeds and a sweet, tangy flavor.
The term "kiwifruit" originated in the early 20th century, the fruit is native to china and was named after the national bird of new zealand, the kiwi, due to their similar brown fuzzy exterior.
- She cut the kiwifruit in half and scooped out the flesh with a spoon.
- Kiwifruit is a good source of vitamin C and potassium.
- He used kiwifruit in his smoothie to add a little sweetness and tanginess.
- I add kiwifruit in my yogurt for a healthy breakfast.
- The kiwifruit was so ripe, it was hard to resist eating it right away.
Some random words: omnivorous, swag, often