A loud horn used as a warning signal, especially on automobiles and boats.
The term "klaxon" originated in the early 20th century, it is a brand name of a type of loud horn used as a warning signal, especially on automobiles and boats.
- The klaxon of the ambulance made him jump as it rushed past him.
- The boat's klaxon signaled that it was about to depart.
- He honked the klaxon to warn the pedestrians that he was turning.
- The loud klaxon startled everyone in the room.
- They heard the klaxon of the fire truck in the distance.
Some random words: imaginable, carfare, eve