A clumsy or accident-prone person.
The word klutz is believed to have originated from the yiddish word "klots" which means "a wooden block" or "a clumsy person". it is a slang term used to describe someone who is clumsy or accident-prone.
- He was a bit of a klutz, always dropping things or tripping over his own feet.
- She was known as a klutz, always breaking things or spilling drinks.
- The klutz knocked over the vase, shattering it into pieces.
- He was a natural klutz, always getting into accidents or breaking things.
- She was a klutz in the kitchen, always burning or cutting herself.
Some random words: detest, landowning, papery