- The joint of the leg connecting the thigh and the lower leg, allowing for movement in the sagittal plane.
- A part of a garment that covers the knee.
- The part of a stair or step where one tread changes direction to meet the next.
Old english cnēo, of germanic origin; related to dutch knie and german knie.
- He hurt his knee playing soccer.
- She wore a dress with a knee-length hem.
- The knee is a hinge joint.
- He was on his knees praying.
- The knee of the pants was worn out.
Some random words: speakerphone, babysit, flamethrower