A person who creates fabrics by interlocking loops of yarn or thread using needles or other tools.
The word knitter is a person who engages in the craft of knitting, meaning to create fabrics by interlocking loops of yarn or thread using needles or other tools. the word is derived from the old english word "cnyttan" which means "to knot" or "to bind".
- She was an accomplished knitter, able to create beautiful sweaters and scarves.
- He was a self-taught knitter, learning from online tutorials and books.
- The knitter was known for her intricate patterns and delicate stitches.
- She was a knitter who enjoyed the process of creating something with her hands.
- The knitter was able to create a wide range of fabrics, from soft and warm to light and airy.