Clothing or accessories created by interlocking loops of yarn or thread using needles or other tools.
The word knitwear is a compound word made up of "knit" and "wear". knit refers to the process of creating fabrics by interlocking loops of yarn or thread using needles or other tools. wear refers to the act of using or wearing something. knitwear refers to the clothing or accessories that are created by this process.
- She was wearing a cozy knitwear sweater, perfect for the cold weather.
- He was impressed with the quality of the knitwear, it was warm and well-made.
- The knitwear store had a wide selection of sweaters, scarves and hats.
- She was a fan of knitwear, she loved the soft and warm fabrics.
- The knitwear was made with high-quality yarn, it was durable and long-lasting.