- Be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information.
- Be familiar or acquainted with a person, place, or thing.
- Be certain or sure about something.
- Have knowledge or information about a particular fact or situation.
- Understand the nature or significance of.
Old english cnāwan, of germanic origin; related to dutch and german kennen.
- I know that he is coming.
- Do you know how to swim?
- I just know it's going to rain tomorrow.
- She knows all the latest gossip.
- He knows how to play the guitar.
Some random words: goldmine, workstation, comment