Eccentric, offbeat, or peculiar.
The origin of the word kooky is unclear. it is believed to have been first used in the early 20th century. it is an informal term used to describe something or someone that is eccentric, offbeat, or peculiar.
- She had a kooky sense of style, always wearing unusual clothing.
- He was known for his kooky ideas, always thinking outside of the box.
- The kooky sculpture was a conversation starter, it was unlike anything anyone had seen before.
- She had a kooky personality, always doing things her own way.
- The kooky old house had a strange history, it was said to be haunted.
Some random words: mecca, blurry, mendacious