- Relating to or characteristic of Korea, its people, or their language.
- Relating to the Korean peninsula and its people.
Late 19th century: from korean.
- She was learning Korean and wanted to become fluent in the language.
- The Korean War lasted from 1950 to 1953.
- The Korean culture has a rich history and unique traditions.
- The Korean people are known for their delicious cuisine and love of spicy food.
- Korean pop music, also known as K-pop, has become increasingly popular around the world.