- Conforming to Jewish dietary law, particularly in the preparation of food.
- Conforming to or consistent with the laws or principles of a particular system or ideology.
From yiddish "kosher", which means "fit" or "proper", from hebrew "kasher".
- The hotel has a kosher kitchen to cater to Jewish guests.
- Her ideas are a bit quirky, but they're certainly kosher within the realm of alternative medicine.
- He's the only rabbi who can certify the kitchen as kosher.
- He didn't eat anything because he only eats food that is kosher.
- Her business practices were considered kosher by the industry standards.
Some random words: adz, alike, contextualization