- An enclosure for livestock, typically made of thorn bushes or stakes, found in Africa.
- A traditional African village, typically made up of a collection of huts surrounded by a fence or wall for protection.
The word kraal is of african origin, used to describe a traditional african village or an enclosure for livestock.
- The cattle were herded into the kraal for the night.
- The kraal was a collection of huts surrounded by a fence made of thorn bushes.
- The kraal provided a secure place for the villagers to live and keep their livestock.
- The kraal was a familiar sight in the African savanna.
- The children played outside the kraal, chased by the village dogs.