(As an adjective)
Nasty ( adjective )
- Offensively unpleasant or disgusting.
- Wicked or evil.
- Sexually explicit or offensive.
- Physically unpleasant or dangerous.
Late middle english (in the sense "displeasing, disagreeable"): from old french nas(t)e "ugly," of unknown origin.
- The soup had a nasty taste to it.
- He had a nasty temper and was always yelling at people.
- The movie had some nasty scenes that were too graphic for children.
- The storm was nasty and caused a lot of damage.
- She had a nasty fall and broke her leg.
Some random words: percolation, elephantiasis, bushel