(As an adjective)
Nationwide ( adjective )
- Including or affecting the whole country or nation.
- Operating or happening in all parts of a country or nation.
Mid 19th century: from nation + wide.
- The company has a nationwide network of stores.
- There was a nationwide search for the missing child.
- The strike was nationwide and caused a lot of disruption.
- The election campaign was conducted nationwide and lasted for months.
- The new law will have a nationwide impact on the industry.
Some random words: achievement, reupholster, overnight