- Not having legal or physical custody of a child or children.
- Not involving the holding or care of physical property or assets.
From non- + custodial.
- The noncustodial parent had limited visitation rights and was required to pay child support.
- The court ruled that the noncustodial parent was responsible for covering the expenses of the children's extracurricular activities.
- The noncustodial spouse was able to maintain a close relationship with the children despite not having custody.
- The noncustodial investor did not have direct access to the assets, but received a share of the profits.
- The noncustodial agreement allowed the company to use the equipment without having to assume ownership.