Not discriminatory; treating all people equally without prejudice or bias.
The word nondiscriminatory is composed of the prefix "non-" meaning "not" or "the absence of" and the adjective "discriminatory" meaning "relating to discrimination or treating people differently based on certain characteristics".
- The company's hiring policy was nondiscriminatory and based on qualifications and skills.
- The school's admissions process was nondiscriminatory and based on merit.
- The law prohibits any form of nondiscriminatory practices in the workplace.
- The organization's membership policy was nondiscriminatory and welcomed all individuals.
- The government's policy was to promote a nondiscriminatory society where everyone is treated with respect and equality.