- A small book of blank pages or blank pages interspersed with ruled lines, used for writing notes or memoranda.
- A small, portable computer, typically having a thin LCD or LED computer screen mounted on the inside of the upper lid.
From middle english noteboke, from old english notbōc, from notian "to note" + bōc "book".
- I keep all my notes in a notebook.
- He took notes on a notebook during the meeting.
- She always carries a notebook and pen with her, in case she needs to jot something down.
- The notebook has a powerful processor and a large storage capacity.
- The notebook has a touch screen and can be used as a tablet.
Some random words: hot-blooded, orzo, bogey