A member of a religious community of women who live by certain vows and usually wear a habit, in some cases living in cloisters.
From old english nunne, from latin nonna "nun, nurse", from greek nunna "nurse".
- She became a nun and devoted her life to serving the poor.
- The nun taught at the local school.
- Many nuns choose to live a life of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- The nunnery was a place of peace and solitude.
- The nun was known for her kindness and compassion towards others.
Some random words: usage, rebuild, psychoanalyze