A large muscle located at the front of the thigh, which is responsible for extending the knee.
From latin, meaning "four-headed muscle of the thigh".
- He strained his quadriceps while lifting weights.
- Squats are a great exercise for building quadriceps strength.
- She felt her quadriceps burning after the long hike.
- The quadriceps is a muscle group that is commonly injured in athletes.
- The quadriceps muscle is the largest muscle in the body.
Some random words: parochialism, careen, lapdog