- Something that is attractively unusual or old-fashioned.
- Something that is charmingly simple or rustic.
The word quaint comes from the latin word "quaintus" meaning "pretty" or "singular" and it refers to something that is attractively unusual or old-fashioned, or something that is charmingly simple or rustic.
- The village was known for its quaint old-fashioned houses.
- The quaint little shop sold handmade crafts.
- The quaint setting of the restaurant made it a popular spot.
- The quaint streets of the old town were lined with colorful buildings.
- The quaint customs of the people in the village were a source of fascination for the visitors.