- Relating to the quality or characteristics of something rather than its quantity.
- Relating to the description or analysis of the qualities of something.
From the latin word qualitat- meaning "quality" or "kind".
- The research is qualitative, focusing on the experiences of the participants.
- The report provided a qualitative analysis of the market.
- The difference between the two products is qualitative, not quantitative.
- He is conducting a qualitative study on the impact of the new policy.
- She provided a qualitative explanation of the changes in the company's strategy.
Some random words: township, inimitable, rainforest