- The degree of excellence of something.
- A distinctive attribute or characteristic possessed by someone or something.
- A property or feature that distinguishes a product or service from those of its competitors.
- The inherent characteristic or property of a material that affects its capability to perform its intended function.
- A level of value or goodness.
Late middle english: from old french qualité, from latin qualitas, from qualis "of what kind".
- The quality of the food was excellent and exceeded our expectations.
- Her kind nature is one of her many qualities.
- The quality of the smartphone's camera is what sets it apart from other devices in its price range.
- The quality of the steel used in the bridge is critical to its structural integrity.
- The wine's quality is judged by its aroma, taste, and appearance.