- Able to be measured or expressed in terms of quantity.
- Able to be quantified.
From the latin word "quantus" meaning "how much" and the english suffix "-able" meaning "able to be".
- The results of the experiment were quantifiable, allowing us to make accurate conclusions.
- The success of the project was quantifiable by the increase in sales.
- The impact of the advertising campaign was quantifiable by the number of leads generated.
- The skills of the employee were quantifiable by their performance metrics.
- The return on investment was quantifiable and showed a profit for the company.