The act of determining or expressing the quantity or amount of something, usually in numerical terms.
The word quantify comes from the latin word "quantus" meaning "how much" or "how many" and it refers to the act of determining or expressing the quantity or amount of something, usually in numerical terms.
- The scientists are trying to quantify the amount of pollution in the air.
- The company quantified the number of customers it had lost.
- We need to quantify the exact amount of resources we have.
- The study aims to quantify the impact of the new policy.
- The data was used to quantify the market trend.
Some random words: see, conceptualization, spokeswoman