- Relating to the measurement or analysis of quantities or amounts.
- Expressing or involving a measurable amount or quantity.
From the latin word quantitat- meaning "quantity" or "amount".
- The research is quantitative, focusing on the numerical data.
- The report provided a quantitative analysis of the market.
- The difference between the two products is quantitative, not qualitative.
- He is conducting a quantitative study on the effectiveness of the new policy.
- She provided a quantitative explanation of the changes in the company's sales.