- A search or pursuit made in order to find or obtain something.
- An expedition or a journey made in order to find or do something.
Derived from the old french word 'queste', which means 'a search or pursuit'.
- The knight went on a quest to find the Holy Grail.
- She embarked on a quest to find her ancestral roots.
- The students went on a quest to find the lost city of gold.
- The explorers went on a quest to discover new lands.
- His lifelong quest was to find a cure for cancer.
Some random words: trojan, inefficient, unacquainted