A list of questions used in a survey or questionnaire to gather data from people.
Early 18th century, from french questionnaire, from questionner ("to question").
- The questionnaire was designed to gather information about people's opinions on climate change.
- The company conducted a survey using an online questionnaire.
- She filled out the questionnaire to give feedback on her recent stay at the hotel.
- The questionnaire was used to gather data on the population's health and well-being.
- The psychologist used a questionnaire to assess the patient's level of anxiety.