A person who fears or hates foreigners or people of different cultures.
Compound word from greek xénos "stranger, guest" + -phobe "fearing, hating".
- He was a xenophobe and refused to travel to foreign countries.
- She was a xenophobe who didn't want to interact with people from other cultures.
- His xenophobia made it difficult for him to get along with his diverse co-workers.
- Her xenophobia made her uncomfortable around people who spoke different languages.
- He was a xenophobe and didn't want foreigners coming to his country.
Some random words: uninjured, afro-american, sooth