- A large, expensive sailboat or motorboat, used for pleasure or racing.
- A ship or boat used by the British royal family.
The word "yacht" comes from the dutch word "jacht" which means "hunt" and was originally used to describe a light, fast ship used for chasing and capturing other ships.
- He spent the summer cruising on his yacht in the Mediterranean.
- The yacht race was won by a team from Australia.
- The Queen's yacht was moored in the harbor.
- They chartered a yacht for their honeymoon.
- The yacht club hosted a regatta for the members.
Some random words: alphabetic, polyhedral, refrain