- Having the characteristic smell or taste of yeast.
- Having the characteristic texture of dough that has risen with yeast.
The word yeasty is derived from the word yeast which is a form of the middle english word giest.
- The bread had a yeasty aroma and a chewy texture.
- The beer had a yeasty taste and a thick head.
- The dough was yeasty and it needed more time to rise.
- The wine had a yeasty smell and a bubbly texture.
- The batter was yeasty and it was perfect for making pancakes.
Some random words: passion, pestilential, thespian