A type of evergreen tree with red berries and tough, elastic wood.
The word "yew" comes from the old english word "ēow", which refers to the yew tree. the yew is an evergreen tree that has been used for medicinal, religious and cultural purposes since ancient times. it"s known for its red berries and tough, elastic wood.
- The yew is a poisonous tree and its berries should not be consumed.
- The yew tree is often used in landscaping and gardening.
- Yew wood is prized for its toughness and elasticity.
- The ancient Druids used the yew tree in their religious rituals.
- The yew tree is a slow-growing tree that can live for centuries.