A Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practiced for health and relaxation.
Sanskrit, union, discipline, from yuj to yoke, join.
- She practices yoga every morning to start her day.
- Yoga is a great way to improve flexibility and balance.
- He took a yoga class to relieve stress.
- Yoga is not just physical exercise but also a spiritual practice.
- The yoga instructor led the class through a series of poses.