Relating to or characteristic of yoga or its practice.
Derived from the noun yoga, from sanskrit yuj, which means to join or yoke, it refers to the spiritual and physical disciplines originating in ancient india.
- She has a strong yogic practice and can hold a handstand for minutes.
- This ashram is dedicated to the study and practice of yogic teachings.
- He has a yogic lifestyle and follows a strict vegetarian diet.
- He is a master of yogic breathing techniques.
- The yogic discipline of pranayama, or breath control, is an essential part of yoga practice.