- Of or belonging to you.
- Used to refer to something that belongs to or is associated with the person being addressed.
- Used to refer to the person being addressed.
- Used to refer to a thing previously mentioned.
- Used as a polite form of address.
Middle english, from old english geōwer; akin to old high german giuwar your, latin tuus yours.
- Your book is on the table.
- Your ideas are important.
- Your coat is very nice.
- Your advice helped me a lot.
- Your help is much appreciated.
Some random words: nonsexist, planner, substantial