An expression of disgust or distaste.
Representative of a childish or informal utterance of dislike.
- She made a face and said 'yuck' when she saw the slimy food on her plate.
- The smell of the garbage was so bad that he exclaimed 'yuck!' and covered his nose.
- The little boy tasted the food and immediately said 'yuck' as he made a disgusted face.
- The teenager wrinkled her nose and said 'yuck' as she saw the old, moldy cheese in the fridge.
- He took one bite of the food and made a 'yuck' face, indicating he didn't like it.
Some random words: second-guess, headman, generalship