- A device that kills insects, small animals, or other pests by means of an electric shock, typically used in the home or garden.
- A remote control for a television or other electronic device.
The word zapper is a slang term that is thought to have originated in the united states in the early 20th century.
- He used the bug zapper to get rid of the mosquitoes.
- The zapper was a device that killed the insects with a high-voltage electric shock.
- The zapper was a convenient way to get rid of pests.
- He changed the channel with his TV zapper.
- The zapper was a handy tool for controlling the electronic devices.