A mammal of the horse family with black-and-white striped fur and native to Africa.
The word "zebra" originated in the early 18th century, it comes from the portuguese word "zebra" which means wild ass or wild horse, which comes from the latin word "equus" meaning horse.
- The zebra's stripes help camouflage it in its natural habitat.
- The zebra is a herbivore and feeds on grass.
- The zebra is a social animal and lives in groups.
- The zebra's scientific name is Equus burchelli.
- The zebra is a protected species.
Some random words: yearning, transparent, inoperative