- An extremely large, but unspecified, number.
- A hyperbolic term used to express a large quantity.
The word "zillion" is a slang term that is used to refer to an extremely large, but unspecified, number. it is not an actual number, but a hyperbolic term that is used to express a large quantity. the word zillion is often used to describe an exaggerated number such as an infinite number or a number too large to count.
- He said he had a zillion things to do before he left.
- She had a zillion ideas for her new business.
- I have a zillion things on my to-do list.
- I have a zillion things to tell you.
- I've got a zillion emails to go through before the end of the day.