Having a sharp, tangy, or lively taste or flavor.
The word "zingy" is an adjective that is used to describe something that has a sharp, tangy, or lively taste or flavor.
- The zingy lemon dressing really brought out the flavors in the salad.
- The zingy ginger in the marinade gave the chicken a nice kick.
- The zingy mint added a refreshing touch to the drink.
- The zingy sauce made the dish more interesting and delicious.
- The zingy taste of the lime juice was a perfect complement to the fish.