A person who supports the establishment of a Jewish state in the land of Israel and the return of Jewish people to that land.
The word "zionist" originated in the late 19th century, it comes from the hebrew word "tzion" which means "zion" or "jerusalem", and refers to the movement of jewish people to return to the land of israel and establish a jewish state.
- He was a Zionist and believed in the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state.
- The Zionist movement began in the late 19th century.
- Zionist organizations played a significant role in the establishment of Israel.
- The Zionist vision was to create a Jewish homeland.
- Zionist ideals were central to the founding of Israel.
Some random words: adaption, tuberose, dedicatory