A mineral that is a silicate of zirconium, occurring typically in yellow, brown, or green and used as a gemstone and in atomic reactor shielding and in ceramics.
From arabic zargun, from persian zargun "gold-colored".
- The ring was set with a beautiful zircon.
- The zircon is used as a substitute for diamond.
- He found a large zircon in the mine.
- Zircon is a common mineral found in many types of rocks.
- Zircon is used in many industrial applications, including ceramics and nuclear reactors.
Some random words: addition, hasten, conditioner