A person who has died and been brought back to life without consciousness in the form of a supernatural being in voodoo belief and in modern depictions of zombies.
West african term for a corpse brought back to life without consciousness, from kongo zumbi, from kimbundu nzambi god.
- He was afraid of becoming a zombie.
- The zombie in the movie were slow-moving and relentless.
- She was convinced that zombies were real.
- The zombie in the game were very realistic.
- He read books about zombies and the apocalypse.