- Being extremely tired, exhausted, or drowsy.
- Being in a state of stupor or unconsciousness.
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
The word "zonked" is an adjective that is used to describe being extremely tired, exhausted, or drowsy, or being in a state of stupor or unconsciousness, or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- I was so zonked after the long hike that I could barely keep my eyes open.
- He was so zonked out on sleeping pills that he didn't even stir when the alarm went off.
- I was so zonked from the party last night that I overslept and missed my flight.
- After a hard day's work, I felt zonked and had a nap.
- He came home zonked from a night of drinking and passed out on the couch.