- A member of the Zulu ethnic group of Southern Africa.
- The Bantu language spoken by the Zulu people.
The word "zulu" comes from the zulu ethnic group of southern africa and the language spoken by them.
- The Zulu are known for their rich cultural traditions.
- The Zulu are the largest ethnic group in South Africa.
- He was fluent in Zulu and English.
- The Zulu kingdom was one of the most powerful in southern Africa.
- The Zulu people have a rich history of oral tradition.
Some random words: week, unflagging, consortium