A word or phrase that is believed to have magical power and is used as a incantation or charm.
The word "abracadabra" is derived from the aramaic phrase "avra kehdabra" which means "i create as i speak".
- She whispered "abracadabra" as she waved her wand and the rabbit disappeared.
- The stage magician said "abracadabra" and pulled a dove out of his hat.
- The young boy tried to fix his toy car with the magic word "abracadabra" but it didn"t work.
- The witch"s spell book contained many incantations, including "abracadabra".
- The shopkeeper sold abracadabra pendants as good luck charms to tourists.
Some random words: resource, deceleration, fainthearted