- Able to be reached or entered; easy to get to.
- Able to be used or understood by most people.
- Willing to listen and talk to others.
From middle english accessible, borrowed from latin accessibilis ("capable of being approached"), from accedere ("to go to, approach") + -ibilis ("-able").
- The building is accessible to people with disabilities.
- The website is designed to be accessible to all users.
- The information is not accessible to the general public.
- The manager is always accessible to his employees.
- He is very accessible person, you can easily talk to him.