- Relating to or involving acrobatics, which is the performance of exercises requiring skill, agility, and coordination.
- Performed with extraordinary balance, agility, and skill.
Early 17th century: via french from greek akrobatikos, from akrobatēs "a performer on the tightrope", from akros "highest" + bainein "to go".
- The circus performers showed off their acrobatic skills.
- An acrobatic dance routine.
- She had an acrobatic jump in her gymnastics routine.
- He was an acrobatic skater, able to perform a variety of tricks.
- The acrobatic display was stunning.
Some random words: dislike, dishevelment, skimmer