- Unyielding or inflexible in attitude or opinion.
- Impossible to break, cut, or pierce.
From middle english, from old french adamant, from latin adamantinus, from greek adamas "unconquerable, hard metal".
- He was adamant that he would never change his mind.
- She was adamant that she would not go to the party.
- The diamond is an adamant that can't be broken.
- The adamant steel sword cut through the armor.
- He was so adamant in his position that no one could change his mind.
Some random words: insufficient, bacteriologic, sandblaster