- To manage, oversee, or supervise the performance of a task or the operation of an organization.
- To provide, apply, or administer a treatment or medication to someone or something.
- To administer a test or exam to a group of people.
The word 'administer' originated from the latin word 'administrare' which means 'to manage or oversee something.'.
- She was tasked to administer the company's financial records.
- The nurse administered the vaccine to the patients.
- The teacher administered the final exam to the students.
- The manager administered the team's performance review.
- The administrator was responsible for administering the company's policies and procedures.
Some random words: whoever, awesome, counteroffensive